1. Go to Rentberry.com.
2. Find the property you like and open the listing details.
2. Click on the big green 'Apply' button on the top. Here you can see the price and the available details.
3. Customize your offer and proceed with your application further. (Learn how the custom offers work).
4. Fill in your personal information, the desired lease term and move-in date.
5. Landlords appreciate tenants who give extensive background information. Make sure you provide your employment information and proof of income to improve your chances of getting the place.
6. You can drag and drop or upload through the 'Browse' mode the reference documents for your landlord.
7. Tell your potential landlord about your previous rental experience.
8. Let your landlord know if you want to apply with a roommate or a pet.
9. Provide good references and note any useful additional information in the 'Notes' field.
10. Once you're done, click the 'Next' button and proceed further.
Congratulations, you're done! Your application has been submitted and will be reviewed by the landlord.
You may also find helpful:
Still need help? You can access our customer service chat in the right bottom corner of the screen or reach out to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.