1. Go to Rentberry.com.
2. Choose your location.
3. Here are the tools that can help you make your apartment hunting more efficient:
The interactive map on the right
Custom filters in the top left corner
Sorting tool in the top right corner
4. Click on the 'Newest' to see all the sorting options and choose what kind of properties you want to see first.
5. Click on the 'Custom Filters' icon on the top left corner to see all available filtering options.
6. Set the price range according to your budget.
7. Choose what type of rental you're looking for.
8. Choose the number of bedrooms and bathrooms you want to have at your new place.
9. If it's essential for you to have a balcony, wheelchair accessibility, or elevator, just make sure you choose those points and filter them out.
10. Use our interactive map to navigate through neighborhoods and limit your search to a certain district of the city.
You may also find helpful:
Still need help? You can access our customer service chat in the right bottom corner of the screen or reach out to us via email: [email protected].