1. Go to Rentberry.com and press the "List a Property" button.
2. Enter the location of the property. Please, use the following format: house number, street name, city/village, country. Once you see the right address among those suggested by Google, choose the address line and press "Next."
3. Enter the basic information about your rental: property name that will be displayed in search for tenants, monthly price, and security deposit amount. Choose the type of your rental from the dropdown menu, the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and specify the size of your property. Finally, make sure to specify your rental pet policy.
4. Upload the photos of your property to attract more potential tenants. Add at least three different photos and press "Next."
5. Choose the amenities, specify the move-in date, and the virtual tour link. You can include a short YouTube video of the tour, which will be very helpful for apartment seekers. Click "Next" to proceed.
6. Write a brief overview of your property for potential tenants. Here you can also add additional info you believe to be helpful, like the neighborhood description or minimum rental period. We will offer a description based on your specifications. However, we recommend you edit and personalize it to attract more applicants.
7. Your property is ready for posting. Press "Post Your Listing" to make it active straight away.
You can also choose "Save as Draft" and come back to the listing later through the "Properties" tab. Note that it will not be visible in search results until you activate it!
You may also find helpful:
Still need help? You can access our customer service chat in the bottom right corner of the screen or reach out to us via email: [email protected].