1. Go to Rentberry.com.
2. Type in the location where you're looking for a rental, choose the property for which you want to apply, and open the listing details.
3. Click on the "Apply" button at the top. Here you can see the price and the available details.
4. Customize your offer by setting the monthly rent and security deposit amounts and proceed with your application further. (Learn how the custom offers work).
5. Fill in your personal information, the desired lease term, and the move-in date.
6. Landlords appreciate tenants who give extensive background information. Make sure you provide your employment details and proof of income to improve your chances of getting the place.
7. You can drag and drop the reference documents or upload them through the 'Browse' mode.
8. Tell your potential landlord about your previous rental experience.
9. Let your landlord know if you want to apply with a roommate or if you have a pet.
10. Provide references and add any useful information in the "Notes" field.
11. Once you're done, click the "Next" button and proceed further.
Congratulations, you're done! Your application has been submitted and will be reviewed by the landlord.
You may also find helpful:
Still need help? You can access our customer service chat in the right bottom corner of the screen or reach out to us via email: [email protected].