1. Go to Rentberry.com and select Payments on the top menu.
2. Click on the Create Account button. You’ll be redirected to the website of our partner Stripe, thanks to which we manage rental payments.
3. Here, you should enter your email. It can be the one you use on Rentberry, but you can also choose another email.
Note: If you already have an account on Stripe, you are able to use an email connected to this account.
4. Choose a password for your Stripe account and press the 'Continue' button.
5. Provide a valid phone number to secure your account and click 'Send text.'
6. Enter the code that was sent to your phone number to complete the verification process.
7. Now, it’s time to fill in some details about you and your business. Type in your address and ZIP code and select a type of business from the drop-down menu.
Are you a small-scale landlord who doesn’t have a business address? Simply use a home address and select Individual as a type of business.
8. Add your legal name (you can change it here if it differs from the name you used to log in at Rentberry), date of birth, phone number, and the last four digits of your social security number.
9. Now it’s time to add your bank account details to receive payouts from Stripe. That’s the account to which you will receive all your rental payments. Fill in your routing number and account number.
10. Finally, you should add some more information about your business. First, add your business website. If you don’t have one, you can use any page of your business on social media.
11. Fill in the statement descriptor — if you have a business name, you can use it here. Otherwise, you can use your name and last name. Also, add your phone number and address and click 'Continue.'
12. Check if all the information you entered is correct — you can still change it on this page. If everything is right, press the 'Submit' button.
13. That’s it! Now, you can invite your tenant to pay rent and start receiving your rental payments on Rentberry.