1. Go to Rentberry.com.
2. Click on the 'My Place' and choose the property you've recently rented.
We're reviewing an example in which your landlord sent you a prepared document for signature.
However, you can submit a document yourself and send it to your landlord for a signature. You can learn how to do it from our article.
3. Click on the 'Sign Document' button.
4. Click on the signature and initial placeholders to sign the document.
5. Draw your signature with the help of your computer's mouse or the touchscreen.
6. Click on the 'Continue' button.
7. Now you have to agree that this lease agreement will be legally binding.
8. You're all set! Click on the 'Done' button to finish.
9. Now you can see that the document is displayed in the 'Documents 'section.
You may also find helpful:
Still need help? You can access our customer service chat in the right bottom corner of the screen or reach out to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.