1. Go to Rentberry.com and press the 'List a Property' button.
2. Enter the location of the property. Please, use the following format: house number, street name, city/village, country. Once you see the suitable prompt by Google, choose the address line and press 'Next'.
3. Enter the basic information about your rental: property name that will be displayed in search for tenants, monthly price, and security deposit amount. Choose the type of your rental from the dropdown menu, the number of bedrooms and baths, and specify the size of your property.
4. Upload the photos of your property to attract more potential tenants. Add at least three different photos and press 'Next.'
5. Give your tenants a brief overview of your place. You may also add the details you find useful, like the neighborhood description, minimum rental period, or requirements for the applicants.
6. Choose the amenities, the date when your tenant can move in, and the virtual tour link. You can include a short YouTube video of the tour, which will be very helpful for future tenants. Click on the 'Next' button to proceed.
7. Your property is ready for posting. Press 'Save & Post' to make it active.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected].
You may also find helpful:
Still need help? You can access our customer service chat in the right bottom corner of the screen or reach out to us via email: [email protected].