1. Find the property you like and open the listing details.
2. Click on the big green 'Apply' button on the top. Here you can see the price and available details.
3. Customize your offer and proceed with your application further. (Learn how the custom offers work).
4. Fill in your personal information, the desired lease term and move-in date.
5. Landlords appreciate tenants who give extensive background information. Make sure you provide your employment information and proof of income to improve your chances of getting the place.
6. You can drag and drop or upload through the 'Browse' mode the referencing documents for your landlord.
7. Tell your potential landlord about your previous rental experience.
8. Mark the 'I'm applying with other adults 18 and older' checkbox and enter the First Name, Last Name and Email of your roommate.
9. Click the 'Add another roommate' if you want to add more roommates.
You may also find useful:
Still need help? You can access our customer service chat in the right bottom corner of the screen or reach out to us via email: email@example.com.